Montezuma, KS Museums
Stauth Memorial Museum
Stauth Memorial Museum of Montezuma, KS has been showcasing different artworks and exhibits since 1996. Our museum displays Donalda and Claude Stauth’s collection of interesting souvenirs from their trip around the world. We also have traveling exhibits on display. Call or visit Stauth Memorial Museum today.
Learn more about Stauth Memorial Museum:
- Wall Western Collection
- Norman Rockwell's Home for the Holidays
- Western Kansas Scholastic Arts Competition and Exhibition
- The Nature of Dogs: Photographs by Mary Ludington
- "Say It With Snap!" Motivating Workers by Design, 1923-1929
- The Wartime Escape: Margaret and H.A. Rey's Journey From France
- New Quilts From an Old Favorite: Orange Peel Quilts
- Christmas Traditions of Southwest Kansas 2012
- RARE: Portraits of Endangered Species
- Farmers, Warriors, Builders: The Secret Life of Ants
We are a proud member of the Kansas Museums Association. We are closed on Mondays and the major holidays: New Years Day, Easter, Independence Day, Thanksgiving, and Christmas Day.
Contact Stauth Memorial Museum today at 620-846-2527.
Additional Contact Info:
P.O. Box 396 Montezuma, KS 67867-0396
Tuesdays to Saturdays: 9:00 am to 12:00 pm and 1:00 pm to 4:30 pm
Sundays: 1:30 pm to 4:30 pm